I am in kid zone these past weeks, BIG TIME!!! After last weekend's Revolve Tour, this week I spent the day in Pennsylvania at the Fine Arts Festival with 6 upper classman from my kids school. I also got to ride with my girlfriend and catch-up on life to and from the event so it was a double blessing! My eldest is very artistic. He entered a pencil drawing into the competition as well as a piano solo in the music division. He played an improvisational jazz piece, Peter Gun, by Henry Mancini. He took home a red and white ribbon from the day.
He also accompanied his friend on the piano as she sang a beautiful song in another language that I don't know the name of!
There was some really tough competition there. The bar is set way high! I think they were all challenged and eager for next year's competition. All glory was given to God for the gifts and talents he bestows upon us.
For the King,
E.W.
🚨July Sale & 📆 What’s Next at WLW?
3 days ago
1 comment:
It was a great day! So fun to spend the time with you and those incredible kiddos!!
Post a Comment