Monday, January 2, 2012

A Merry Christmas

 We had a full house Christmas morning.  I haven't yet recovered from all the festivities.  I am determined to catch up on the scrapbooking part of my blog because there are other things I want to do.  We had out-of-town family in and out this week.  Christmas morning 8 a.m. sharp, eleven of us gathered around for morning devotions and a birthday cake for Jesus.


 Toby found his ginormous bone with the help of Mollie assisting for some knashing...
 What could it be a bullet-proof vest...no, it's a cross country riding vest.  Think of two pieces of particle board to smash yourself between to make a comfy sandwich.

My sister-in-law came to stay overnight to join the festivities...pretty in pink!! 


 He KNOWS what's in this box.  He sniffed it out like a hound dog on a fox hunt.
 We officially have a Charles Dickens character living under our roof complete with...TOP HAT!
 The cone of shame...
 We had a hat theme this year...my brother loves Angry Birds!

                                                                                                                                                                                                                   A snugglie, a new MP3 touch screen, and a ripstix, or as Gabe likes to spell it RIBSTICK!





There is more than one character in my family.


More hats

My nephew Madison with his sweet guitar.
The cape...returned to the store...no costumes for Gabe, alrighty!


She makes the pretties packages!



Papa Bear got me a new lens for my camera.  It takes a beautiful picture...see?!
A hammered dulcimer, so beautiful!


Jammies for one...puffed ties and frock coats for another.
Her favorite spot was available once again!

Coram Deo,
E.W.

No comments: