Monday, June 28, 2010

MRI

I made a big decision today; I am not going to pursue becoming an astronaut.  I have no need to jack hammer any concrete or time warp myself into another era.  However, if I did time warp I decided I would like to live during Christ's time as a disciple, plot with General Washington, or chat with the literary heads of Lewis, McDonald, and Carroll.  I had some time (1 full hour) to imagine these things in me mind as I morphed into a caterpillar and rolled into the big round dome of an MRI.  LOTS of noise surrounded me.  Pac-Man on speed, a violent shot-em-up video game or movie, and the shattering sound of an impressive jack hammer.  My nerves are bad today!
Apparently, a few weeks ago in my hip-hop class I hopped a bit too much and fractured my hip!  Who knew??  I have been going to physical therapy for a few weeks instead of the gym and after some x-rays it revealed a hairline fracture.  It's come at a good time; things were starting to get a bit boring around here for a day or so. LOL!
Blessings,
E.W.

1 comment:

Heather O'Steen Photography said...

GIRLFRIEND!!!!!!! A HIP FRACTURE????? How old are you? Do we need to get you a walker now? Oh my heavens. What next? No more hip-hop - K?