Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Nieces and Nephew

My sweet little niece is growing quite a quiver full of youngins'.  She has four under four.  They are the cutest kin you ever did want to see.  They are getting ready to move and she asked if I would watch her kids.  OH YES! I replied with much glee.  She said she would keep the baby since she is nursing and I could have the other three.  WHOOPIE!  It was my two kids and her three, so we were one-to-one defense.  The Gabanator had Ezra, and yes he will grow up to be a preacher one day.  Sissy had Lila and I had Keeley.
Didn't I tell you they are the cutest things ever?

Keeley and I read about 100 books and put together some puzzles.  Don't you love her glasses?!













This was hilarious.  Sissy was emptying out the dishwasher and Lila wanted to help.  She put every item into the silverware drawer.  She was so content with her task!  She has cooking in her future!



















The boys were rockin on the Wii.
And at the end of the day, it was time to gather up everything, Keeley asked if she could take home these cups I had (they were the only ones with lids in the house).  I told her that the next time she comes over they would be here at my house so she can use them again.  Not exactly the answer she was hoping for and asked again.  So cute!


Job 29:24 NIV

When I smiled at them, they scarcely believed it; the light of my face was precious to them


Blessings,
E.W.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

They ARE the cutest kiddos I've ever seen....though, I'm a little biased. Thanks again for watching them for us so that we could get more stuff done at the house!