Wednesday, August 18, 2010

12 New Things

I love new beginnings, so fresh and open.  Like a Warm Cup of Coffee has spurred on this challenge.  It's like a New Year's Resolution/Bucket List/Things I've been wanting to do.  Progress in noted along the way.  Just the thought of mini goals is inspiring.

September-write little jokes and sweet thoughts in my boys lunch boxes, plan family devotions.
October-dive into the Nature Journal and really focus on sketching with my girl.
November-learn to crochet, need to invite my Aunt over for a session!
December-make some homemade gifts
January-give each of my kids a 'Word' that applies to them and their present journey regularly.  Memorize these verses with them.
February-bless my husband by making his lunch and....focus, focus!!
March-have a Victorian Tea Party
April- learn to sew pajama bottoms, try a new gardening technique
May-plan summer activities with kids
June-plan a neighborhood cook-out
July-read The Count of Monte Cristo, go tubing
August-harvest garden and make goodies to freeze or maybe learn to can

We shall see....
Blessings,
E.W.

2 comments:

Heather O'Steen Photography said...

Ahhh - very inspiring!

Joanne said...

I just love your blog. Usually I'm not fond of music on blogs but I really love the music on yours. I look forward to more.