Wednesday, June 29, 2011

June is our season for birthdays...


June holds our budget by the throat.  Within a 4 week period it is all 3 of my children's birthday, my mom and dad, my mother-in-law, not to mention graduations, weddings, and friends.

My sweet niece has graduated from high school and is on her way to college in VA.  She wants to be a fashion designer.  I remember when my brother adopted her and her brother from Russia and she and I would sit and read English books and play games to teach her our language.  She is a doll!


Even though she is bigger than me I can still hold her in my lap.
Once the presents were opened and the Nerf gun came out, boyz of ALL ages started shooting.  My brother got one, actually asked, to see if the Nerf dart would stick to his glasses.
Bubba wanted a small party with close friends this year.  He made the list, thought of the activities and food.  Small parties really are the best, you get to enjoy everyone's company and everyone feels included.
Gabe's best friend LOVES to sing, you should hear him belt out Happy Birthday.  He takes requests too!


Skittles anyone?
Most of the afternoon was spent tossing water balloons.  I am still finding them all over the yard.




Sissy had a soccer, swimming, sleepover party.


Coram Deo,
E.W,