Friday, June 10, 2011

Memorial Weekend

 The erecting of the Taj Mahal.
 The big boyz had there own two man tent.

 Camping is a ton of gathering of things.  Load it, unload it, set it up...this is relaxing right?
 Swinging with his best girl since the womb.
 Only SHE can determine herself to get in the baby swing!



 She's got Betty Davis eyes!

 If the early sunrise or birds didn't wake you up, this orange shirt did.  Does your man have a favorite shirt?
 Hiding from the sun on the screened in porch.










 O YEAH!
 Group shot of our kiddie crew.  Wonderful families together for a weekend at the beach, sweet!  Some of our longest and dearest friends.  Our kids have grown up together.

 Hubbies joined in.




 That pink and yellow sky was just for me from my Lord!
Coram Deo,
E.W.

1 comment:

Deb said...

Do my eyes deceive me? Did you really camp on SAND again? I thought you'd sworn that off forever after the Chincoteague trip ;)