Wednesday, September 15, 2010

3 Times a Day


Time is quickly racing by.  I see it in the seasons, in my calendar, in my family growing everyday.  Oh, I miss my boys now that they are back in school.  What's a mom to do?  I was encouraged to read in Daniel that he got on his knees to pray 3 times a day.  



Daniel 6:10 NIV

Now when Daniel learned that the decree had been published, he went home to his upstairs room where the windows opened toward Jerusalem. Three times a day he got down on his knees andprayed, giving thanks to his God, just as he had done before.


Yeah!  I can diligently pray for them throughout the day, with vigor and gusto!  They are mine after-all, who else will pray for them so determinedly?  Same need for hubby.  Our guys need our 'prayer-backing' to be the spiritual leaders that God desires them to be.  If I am going to commit or make a resolution to something; may it be one of eternal importance.  Anyone care to join me in a 3x a day prayer quest for a loved one?


Blessings,
E.W.

No comments: