Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Mahi Wraps


Quick dinner idea tonight girls.  You can use any mild fish that you like.  We prefer mahi mahi.  I have a super simple marinade, 4 ingredients, you toss on the fish and let it set in the fridge for a while (at least 30 min or all day if you'd like).  Throw it on the grill (careful, the oil gets quite a reaction as it drips on the grill...no hairspray please).  Chop up some lettuce, grab some salsa, guacamole, and cheese if you please.  Everyone can conduct their own symphony on their wrap and viola, a yummy, quick healthy dinner in a snap!

The Marinade:  mix in a bowl and pour in ziploc baggie
1/2 cup olive oil
1/2 teaspoon chili powder
1 garlic clove minced
2 Tablespoons of lemon juice

You will obviously need wraps and fish.
I use the frozen 2lb bag from BJ's.  Rarely are there leftovers.  Emmm, sooo good!

Enjoy,
E.W.

1 comment:

Terri Mumey said...

Hi Gal!

The funniest thing just happened. I was getting my dinner recipe off of Pioneer Woman and was linked to Tasty Kitchen. I was checking out the lettuce wrap recipes and then I saw this tiny little face in a box and thought, I know that is Stacey. Then I was linked to your beautiful website. I'm enjoying seeing all the photos of your family. I hope everyone is well and enjoying the blessings of a restful time off for summer.

Blessings to you and your beautiful family!

Love, Terri Mumey