Friday, October 28, 2011

Autumnal Daze

 We have been taking our kids to Weber's Farm since they were wee.  Now that they are bigger than me, I thought I could squeeze just one more year out of them to go to one of our my favorite places.  The eldest child opted out but the youngest and my best girl (she knows how to have fun wherever she goes) went with me. 

 Can you find the Gabanator?





THEN AND NOW



I never realized that picking out the right pumpkin is akin to selecting the right Christmas tree.  Weber's has the yummiest, warm cider doughnuts and caramel apples on this side of the Appalacian Mountains! 

Psalm 90:12 in God's word says, "Teach us to number our days that we may gain a heart of wisdom."  I do number our days as I watch my children grow up.  These are the days of transitions.  Capture the moments given and tuck them away in your heart was what I kept thinking about today. Time goes by so quickly, treasure one another.

Coram Deo,
E.W.

No comments: