Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Dicecapades

For Leui's birthday he got a new zany game called Dicecapades.  For those who like a little friendly competition and for those who like some fierce competition this game is for you.  Our crowd contained both.  It's a cute game of brain teasers, drawing skills, stacking skills, and being able to go with the flow!

We sang


 We hugged
 We ate
 Banana Grams anyone?
 Stack the teny, tiniest dice in 30 seconds...

 3 very different expressions...

 Sophia was not pleased with one of our guests...and he was terrified of her!
 One of the card activities was to arm wrestle the person on your right, which would have been Harvey against my mom, but my dad stepped in!
Here is a picture of one of the nicest guys you'll ever want to meet.  He is charming, romantic, smart, can fix ANYTHING, filled with compassion, and funny!  I met him 19 years ago right around this season.  He puts the color in my world!  He is my beloved and I am his.
Song of Solomon 6:3

Coram Deo,
E.W.

No comments: