Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Murder Mystery Dinner Party

 It's my main squeeze's birthday tomorrow.  Sometimes I come up with clever ideas for a party.  For instance, one year we had an ice-cream tasting party.  I covered all the pints with paper and wrote numbers on them.  Everyone had a taste and had to write down what flavor they thought it tasted like.  Did the surprise party for his 40th.  When the big 5-0 came, I threw a murder mystery dinner party with our dearest of friends.  It was an absolute hoot of an evening.  We laughed until our checks hurt and ate until our buttons were popping!

 The theme was a beauty pagaent gone south.  Who done it quest of an evening.  All the girls wore tiara's and evening gowns and the gents dressed up in their smoking jackets (some were non-smoking!)

I am plum out of ideas at the moment for tomorrow.  I asked several times for requests...as it stands right now, we are rading the cuisine at the new Wegman's and having a get together Friday night.
Happy Birthday Love!
E.W.

1 comment:

Wenni Donna said...

Glad to know about your murder mystery dinner party. I am in search of amazing Seattle venues for arranging my best friend’s birthday dinner party. Searched on internet and came across few lovely venues and planning to book best one soon.