Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Summer Menagerie

 The lazy hazy days of summer have slipped by once again.  Thank goodness for my camera to capture all these wonderful moments that filled our days.  Friends, family, nature, and blessings abound.

 One of my favorite times of the day is when Leui and I would meet for coffee and devotionals on the front porch.  He is so sweet to surprise me with little flower clippings from around our yard accompanied by a strong cup of java.

 This moth was HUGE!  And friendly!


 Hands down Mr. Gabriel enjoyed our pool more than anyone in our house.  The mask and snorkel he got for his birthday was the best $20 I ever spent!

 Doug chillin in the top hammock listening to his tunes...

 Some member of my clan would grab my camera and snap away at whatever captured their attention, those things usually fall under the category of God's creation.
 Our junior inventor
 What do you get when you give a boy a box?

 Punchy anyone?


 Lots of friends to come and play and swim.


 Front row seats
 V JAM, victorious Orange Crush
 New baby Liam





 After 7 straight days of no electricity, a swarm of BGE guys were hanging out by our swingset trying to hook us back up to voltage!

For years I prayed for the Lord to give my son a 'Jonathan'.  As usually, he answered me in abundance with some of the best buds I could ever dream up for him! 1 Samuel 18:3 NIV "And Jonathan made a covenant with David because he loved him as himself."


No comments: