Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Just for Today

At this moment,  I am so grateful to have all my laundry finished.  My laundry room is tidy and swept and I am enjoying this fleeting moment of clothing vacancy in this part of our domain.



Notice the floor is all nice and tidy.  I wish I had a before picture of this room when we gutted it last year.  It was eewy!  Broken tiles, a pale, hospital green paint chipping off, and there was no heat in there; which made for frosty toes in the winter time.

We bought the stackables because the room is small and narrow.  The old washer and dryer sat under the window so you had to skooch by in order to open the dryer door.  Now I can iron at my sunny window complete with a sweet window treatment.



I am grateful for even having a washer and dryer.  I think about the days of old when women were scrubbing on washboards and hanging out the clothes to dry no matter the season!
I have NOTHING to complain about!



And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him.  Colossians 3:17

How about you, what are you grateful for today?

Blessings,
E.W.





No comments: