Friday, October 29, 2010

Thank you Gaga!

.

My girlfriend's  mom flew up from Florida this past week and we had a chance to have lunch together.  I don't get to visit with her but every once and again.  She is so sweet and adorable, I wish I had her picture here to show you, but there is one HERE.  Heather shared that her mom said that she too enjoys our visits and that being with some people just really make you feel alive!  UH, I got so teary when I heard that!  It has been such a tumultuous past few weeks that it felt like soda champagne bubbling over the sides with love!  Words truly do have the power of life or death.  Thank you Gaga for your sweet words that brought me a surge of fresh air today!


Job 29:23 They waited for me as for showers and drank in my words as the spring rain.

Blessings,
E.W

No comments: