Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Navy Knights

I love indoor soccer!  There is more action on that field with these little guys compared to the big kids (sorry but it's true).  Having walls to play off of is brilliant!  I guess that is why I like wallyball so much!  Anyway, my little guy played on his first soccer team this winter and it was so much fun!
He really stuck with it and focused on his position, he is great on defense!

 These 3 musketeers are his church buds, oh how I love these guys!

 We have super coaches!
We come here to play!

 Love this picture of Matt winding up to kick that ball!




Way to go guys!
Can't wait to play again next season!

Coram Deo,
E.W.

1 comment:

wiltonwinrow said...

My son loves playing soccer too. Every summer, I send him to different summer soccer camps to enhance his skills. One time after his one-month soccer camp, he went home without two front teeth and I asked him what happened. He told me they got knocked out. I got worried that his teeth won't grow normally so I decided to bring him to our family dentist in Miami. Veneers were the solutions given to him by his pediatric dentist.