Wednesday, March 9, 2011

What did you do today?

I was a bit behind on laundry due to traveling.  How can it accumulate to this point being just a few days behind the normal routine?  Whose clothes are these anyway?  When were they worn in the last 10 days?  I am beginning to think more people live in my house than I actually accounted for!

Even though there is still one more load of clothes drying I have learned that you can only stack clothes so high before they topple over. How high you might ask...this high! 
Let's just say I am thankful for the excellent invention of the washer and dryer.  And I also acknowledge that my iron sits safely up on a shelf collecting meaningful dust.  How in the world did my Grandmother iron everything?

Left in wonderment,
E.W.

2 comments:

Heather O'Steen Photography said...

Ha ha!! Looks like my laundry! Hey - I see a stack of Norwex cloths!

Unknown said...

I saw your comment that you left on like a warm cup of coffee. I must say you just might win the laundry award. LOL

http://tracyscoffeecafe.wordpress.com/

Tracy