Monday, January 3, 2011

Christmas Dinner Scrapbook 2010

 Meet my family...
 My big brother Jim and his girl Tamara.

 Nephew Joe and Hubby

 All-star athlete Anton, Tamara, and Doug


Nephew and lovely bride up from the south, have not seen them since the wedding last year.



Okay this pic is a keeper!


I am in love it is all I can say!


It's his tie, most definitely!

  A little jam session


 Kyle is a musical phenomenon.


Great Granddad peek-a-boo.



 Pammy Jo the hostess with the mostess, this chic can whip up a dinner party like I make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich...effortlessly.

 Reed and D


Snugglin' with Grandpappy

 Mother of the year award goes to my niece, hands down!


My sister's lot and legacy.


We ate tons of yummy food, including a cornish ham and all the trimmings.  The evening flew by.
Blessings,
E.W.



No comments: