Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Say Night-Night

One day he won't want me to tuck him in anymore.  But for right now he still does, and I am so very glad that he does.  He is my third child, the last one to still linger over tuck-in-bed-conversation.  We have a ritual.  Just he and I.  It never changes order.  It follows a nightly pattern of love and security.

KISS

HUG

HOLD YOUR TWO HANDS

SNUGGLE

NOSE-EEz




KISSY BIRD


 TWIDDLEY FINGERS
 

 WIGGLEY FINGERS

THUMB WAR

BUTTERFLY KISSES

HAIR-EEz

TICKLES
This is the part when I invariably get a knee to the chest or bopped in the chin!


BELLY RUB
This is when a song is requested, usually Froggy Went a Courtin.  Other times I'll sing Day by Day or I Love You Lord or a surprise pick of the night.


PRAY



May  your father and mother be glad; may she who gave you birth rejoice!  Proverbs 23:25

I love you Gabriel!
What does your kiddos night time tuck-in look like?







Blessed,
E.W.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you are invited to follow myblog